Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Loss of technology

Well, I failed to mention in my last post that I had left my trusty Kodak digital camera in an Italian taxi cab. Of course it wasn't just the camera but also an expensive pair of duty-free sunglasses, a beloved statue of the Piata, and an apron with David printed on the front. Basically, that was a 5oo.oo taxi ride, not counting the fair and the tip. That is why I haven't been able to post any pictures lately. Fortunately, my simm card was full and I had taken it out of the camera and put it in my pocket, so my pictures made it home safely. I have also ordered the replacement version of my old camera and it should be here any day. In the meantime, I have rented a studio to paint in and it's 2 blocks from my house. I will be able to take much better photos of my work annnnd I will be able to do a little bit bigger work. I also collected all of the pictures my friend Vicky took in Rome so I will post some of those soon.

No comments: