Monday, December 18, 2006

1st post...

This is the first official post of my blog. I'm very excited to be coming online in this capacity. I currently have the second painting in this new series in the works. There will be 14 or 15 total when it's finished in late May. There will also be an artist book and a short film to accompany the series. I hope you will take the time to look, contemplate, and make comments. I'm looking to incorporate light into these works but I haven't figured out how to go about it or even why I want to do it. I will be posting my progression. I am going to be in Europe for a week at the end of this month and I will post snippets of my travels there as well. Have a great one!

6 comments:

Candace said...

I am looking forward to reading your blog and journeying with you through your online posts.

Rita said...

Trayc: This is beautiful. You are an inspiration and I am so glad to know you. Looking forward to lots of quality time in our future.
Have a wonderful holiday season.
Rita

Trayc Claybrook said...

Thanks so much for the encouraging words! I promise to keep it interesting

glysa said...

Awesome job. I relate to your little girl. I also graduated from Texas Woman's University (correct spelling). I will enjoy watching your blog and you grow.

Deanna said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! Oh my god, did I just say "blogosphere?"

And All That's Jazz said...

Hey Trayc:

Great stuff. Keep the spirit! I'm looking forward to watching things unfold.

Nina